【Fried Potatoes with Salt and Pepper】
Required ingredients and seasonings: 1 catties of small potatoes, peanut oil, salt and pepper powder, cumin powder, chives
1. Choose small potatoes of similar size. The smaller the size, the easier it is to cook, and it is easier to taste and taste the best. Simply wash it with clean water, you don’t need to remove the skin, just put it in the steamer.
2. After the water boils, it takes about 10 minutes to steam until the small potatoes mature. Take it out, and rinse with cold water to cool down. Place on a cutting board and press lightly with the back of the knife. Flatten the potatoes a little so that there are openings.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of peanut oil into the pot, heat it up, put small potatoes, turn down the heat, fry until the skin of the potatoes is slightly yellow, turn over and fry again.
4. You can see that the skin of the potatoes is golden on both sides, and the crust is charred. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cumin powder, garnish with some chopped green onion, and enjoy!
Need ingredients and seasonings: small potatoes, ginger, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, chives
1. wash the small potatoes and set them aside.
2. Put cooking oil in the pot, saute the ginger slices until fragrant, add the small potatoes and stir-fry until the skin is slightly yellow.
3. Add salt and light soy sauce to taste, a small amount of dark soy sauce to color, then add the appropriate amount of water, cover and simmer for a few minutes.
4. When the soup is dry and the potatoes are soft and rotten, put it on a plate!