1. Material: rice, red pepper, green pepper, beef, onion, cabbage leaves, green onion, coffee cubes, salt, oil, etc.
2. Cut beef into small pieces, add some salt and oil, and mix well
3. Chopped cabbage leaves and dried
4. Green and red pepper diced, onion diced
5. Heat oil in a frying pan, add beef pieces, and fry until cooked
6. Add cabbage, green and red peppers, and chopped onion and fry until dry
7. After adding the rice and stir-frying, break up the curry cubes and continue to stir-fry
8. Add salt to taste, add chopped green onion before serving and stir well