1. Ingredients: Pork, Potatoes, Onions, Ginger, Garlic
2. Home pork skin, cut into pieces
3. Peel potatoes, cut into hob blocks, and soak them in water to remove starch
4. Put a little oil in the pan, and put the diced meat in
5. Shovel the meat aside and saute the shallots, ginger, and garlic until fragrant
6. Add salt, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and cooking wine, and stir fry evenly
7. Pour in the potato cubes and the same amount of water as the raw materials, bring to a boil over high heat and turn to medium-low heat
8. Cover the pot, until the soup is more than 1/4, add sugar and chicken essence, turn to high heat to collect the juice, and you’re done!