1. Materials: toast powder, whole wheat flour, milk, whole egg liquid, zero calorie sugar, butter, fresh yeast, etc.
2. Add 120 grams of milk to whole wheat flour, mix well, seal and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Add all other ingredients except butter, including pre-soaked whole wheat, into the mixing bowl of the food processor, and mix at low speed until the ingredients are uniform, then increase the speed.
4. When the dough is kneaded until elastic, add the softened butter at room temperature, let the butter slowly combine with the dough on low speed, then increase the speed and beat until a firm and elastic film, but not thin enough to be transparent.
5. Put the dough together and put it into the fermentation box, send it to the steam oven, set it to 25 degrees, and ferment for 60 minutes.
6. Pour out the fermented dough, with the bottom facing up, sprinkle a little hand flour to exhaust, then fold left and right in thirds, and then fold up and down in half.
7. Put it back in the oven again and ferment at 25 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Take out the fermented dough, divide it into three equal parts, roll it into a ball, and let it rest for 25 minutes.
9. The relaxed dough is harvested into an olive shape from the middle, rolled out, and the air bubbles at the edges are patted directly.
10. Flip over, roll up from top to bottom, and let rest for 20 minutes.
11. After the relaxation is good, roll it out again, turn it over, and roll it up.
12. Put the seal face down into the toast box.
13. Transfer to the steaming oven and ferment at 38 degrees until 9-10 minutes full.
14. Finally, put it in the preheated oven and bake it at 180 degrees for 28-30 minutes.