1. Flour with water, yeast, sugar, salt
2. Flour and smooth dough
3. Cover with a damp cloth and ferment until doubled in size
4. When the dough is fermenting, you can prepare the filling. The pork is minced or minced by hand. Add cooking wine and salt and marinate for 10 minutes.
5. Soak chopped green onion and minced ginger in 100 grams of water for about 10 minutes to become onion ginger water
6. Stir the meat filling in one direction, and slowly add the onion ginger water until the meat filling absorbs enough water
7. After the meat filling is saturated, it can be wrapped. If you think it is too soft to wrap, you can freeze it for 20 minutes.
8. Take out the air and roll the dough into long strips
9. Use a knife to cut out small doses of uniform size for later use
10. Take one of the ingredients and roll it into a small circle, wrap it in the filling
11. Pack it up
12. After wrapping, put it in, cover, and ferment for about 15 minutes
13. After the water boils, put in the xiaolongbao, steam for 8 minutes on high heat, turn off the heat without opening the lid, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.