1. Shred the tenderloin, add salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, water, and starch, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Bamboo shoots are peeled and boiled.
3. Small bamboo shoots cut into sections, green onions cut into sections.
4. Heat oil in a wok, add shredded pork, and fry until it changes color.
5. Put another oil in a clean pot, add the bamboo shoots, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
6. Combine the fried shredded pork, add the shallots, season with salt and soy sauce and stir well.
7. Out of the pot.