Ingredients: Chicken wings, garlic, green pepper, millet spicy, white sesame, chopped green onion, soy sauce, oil consumption, soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, black pepper, sugar, etc.
1. chicken wings cleaned
2. Use scissors to cut the chicken wings from the middle
3. minced garlic
4. Add minced garlic and marinade to the chicken wings, marinate for 20 minutes after grasping well, and marinate overnight if there is enough time.
5. Heat oil in a pan, and fry chicken wings until golden brown on both sides. Remove the minced garlic on the chicken wings, do not fry it in the pan, otherwise, it will be easy to paste.
6. After frying the chicken wings until golden brown on both sides pours off the excess oil. Pour in the remaining garlic and marinade and cook over low heat for more flavor.
7. After the juice is collected, sprinkle with millet peppers and green peppers, stir fry evenly, and enhance the spiciness.
8. Take out of the pot, set the plate, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds and chopped green onion.