Materials: shrimp, garlic, peppers, red peppers, oyster sauce, cooking wine, cooking oil, etc.
1. Open the back of the shrimp and remove the shrimp line
2. Finely chop garlic and red and green peppers
3. Prepare it with oyster sauce, cooking wine, and salt
4. Put the shrimp back up in the frying pan, and stuff the prepared minced garlic into the back of the shrimp
5. Put fry in the fryer
6. Start fryer, 200 degrees, 12 minutes
7. For About eight or nine minutes, you can open the frying basket and observe it. When all the shrimp change color, the shrimp is ready. If you like the fresh and tender taste, you can take it out. If you like the shrimp shell a little crisper, you can cook it for another two minutes.
8. Take out the shrimp, decorate the surface with parsley and serve