Ingredients: small potatoes, eggs, flour, carrots, ham, chives, salt, pepper, cooking oil
1. First slice the carrots, then shred them, and finally cut them into cubes; cut the shallots into pieces; cut the ham sausages into small cubes for later use.
2. After washing the potatoes, peel them off and dig out the buds. Rinse with clean water to prevent oxidation and blackening. Place the slices on a plate and place them in the steamer. After the fire is boiled, turn to medium-low heat, it will take about 20 minutes to steam.
3. Press the potato chips into mashed potatoes while they are still hot, the finer the better. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, and crack in an egg.
4. Add chopped chives, carrots, and ham, stir well and add flour.
5. Stir with chopsticks while adding, and stir until it becomes slightly sticky.
6. Brush the electric baking pan with cooking oil first, pour the kneaded dough into it, and flatten it with a spatula. Apply some oil to the spatula to prevent sticking.
7. Cover the lid, heat the top and bottom of the electric baking pan at the same time, fry for 5 minutes, turn over, and continue to fry for 3 minutes.
8. Fry until golden on both sides, fluffy and elastic when pressed, and the pie is almost done. Place on a cutting board and cut into desired shapes.
9. You don’t need to add anything, just eat it directly, or you can dip it in some sauce, it’s all fragrant.