Materials needed: 500g flour, 5g yeast, 125g brown sugar
1. The brown sugar is first dissolved in boiling water, and when it is warm, add the yeast powder and stir well.
2. According to the ratio of 500g flour to 5g yeast, measure out an appropriate amount of flour, pour in the reconciled brown sugar water, and stir with chopsticks to form a dough.
3. Then start to knead it into a smooth dough, so that the only basis for the dough to be kneaded is the bare face and the bare hands.
4. Place in a pot, cover with cling film and place in a warm place to ferment for an hour.
5. See that the volume of the dough has increased significantly, the inside is full of honeycombs, and the dough is ready.
6. Sprinkle a little dry flour on the dough and start kneading to remove the air from the dough. Roll into long strips and cut into small doses about the same size.
7. Take a small dose and knead it from the outside in until it is smooth. Put it in a steamer, and let it rise again for 10 to 20 minutes.
8. After the fire is boiled, steam for fifteen minutes, and simmer for five minutes to prevent it from collapsing.
9. The fluffy, soft and sweet brown sugar buns are ready, open the lid and taste!