1. The flour is weighed.
2. Add yeast, and sugar and mix well.
3. Add an egg.
4.200 grams of water.
5. Stir with chopsticks to form a paste.
6. Add chopped sausage, chopped green onion, and a pinch of salt.
7. Continue to mix well.
8. Cover with cling film and wait for fermentation until the volume becomes significantly larger.
9. Brush the electric baking pan with oil, apply some oil on your hands, and start to grasp the fermented batter.
10. Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.