Materials: chicken drumsticks, walnut kernels, ginger slices, rice wine, shallots, fresh soy sauce, oil peppers, salt, rice vinegar, etc.
1. cleaned chicken thighs
2. Prepare shallots, rice wine, and ginger slices
3. Use a knife to cut the chicken legs first, then remove the bones along the chicken bones
4. Put in a bowl, add onion ginger, rice wine, and salt and marinate for 2 hours
5. After that, pick up the chicken legs and put them flat in the tin foil, put 2 pieces on a piece of tin foil, and roll up from the bottom to the top.
6. After rolling up, pinch to close the mouth, including both ends, put it all in the steamer, put it in the pot with cold water, steam it on high heat for about 15 minutes, and then take it out of the pot
7. While steaming chicken legs, prepare walnut kernels, chopped green onion, add fresh soy sauce, rice vinegar, oil chili, and white sesame into a small bowl and mix thoroughly to make a sauce
8. Cold pan with cold oil, add walnut kernels, stir fry for a while until fragrant, then remove and control oil
9. Chop the fried walnuts, not too chopped
10. Remove the chicken thighs from the foil and cut them into cubes
11. Put the chicken thighs on the plate first, then add the walnuts and chopped green onion, pour in the sauce, and enjoy