Materials: lotus root, starch, salt, sugar, white vinegar, cooking wine, soy sauce, white sesame, etc.
1. Wash and peel the lotus root, cut it into thin slices, and mix potato starch and 2 grams of salt evenly, we dip each lotus root slice with potato starch on both sides
2. Heat oil in a pot, turn to low heat when 60% hot, fry lotus root slices until golden brown
3. Fried lotus root slices drain oil
4. Preparation of the sweet and sour sauce: 50 grams of white vinegar + 50 grams of soft white sugar + 5 grams of soy sauce + 1 spoon of cooking wine, mix with a little white sesame
5. Take another frying pan, pour a little cooking oil into the pan, pour in the sweet and sour sauce when the oil is hot, and bring to a boil
6. Stir fry the lotus root slices evenly, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and turn off the heat