Required ingredients and seasonings: 750g brood, chives, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, pepper, red pepper, salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar
1. The broiler chickens bought are all killed. After washing, sprinkle some salt first, massage the chicken skin gently, then rinse it with clean water, and dry it for later use. Massage can act as a deep cleanse.
2. Chop off the chicken head and feet, and stuff the onion knots and ginger slices into the chicken stomach to remove the fishy smell. Pour some dark soy sauce on the chicken, spread it evenly with your hands, and marinate for half an hour. You can turn the chicken over halfway through so that the surface of the chicken is evenly colored.
3. Pour two tablespoons of cooking oil into the pot, heat it, and add ginger slices, star anise, cinnamon, peppercorns, and red peppers to burst out the fragrance.
4. Add two tablespoons of soy sauce and two tablespoons of cooking wine. After boiling, add a tablespoon of rock sugar and stir with a spoon while burning until the rock sugar melts.
5. Put in the marinated broccoli, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Open the lid and turn the chicken over. Use a spoon to pour the soup over the chicken. If you feel that the soup is too little, you can add an appropriate amount of cold water to pour it over the chicken, which will make the chicken skin more crispy and tender.
7. Or do not cover the pot, pour the soup over the chicken all the way, and turn it over in 5 minutes.
8. It takes about 30 minutes to cook, and the chicken is cooked. You can try to insert it with chopsticks, and you can turn off the fire if you can easily poke it.
9. After serving, let it cool, then cut into pieces and put on a plate. After the soup of the boiled chicken is filtered out, put it in a bowl, sprinkle some chopped green onion, pour it on the cut chicken, or eat it with the chicken dipped in the soup.