Ingredients: cucumber, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, rock sugar, dried chili
1. Pour the soy sauce into a small pot with no water and no oil, add rock sugar and dried chili peppers, and slowly simmer over low heat until the rock sugar melts.
2. Heat the pot until the rock sugar melts, pour in the balsamic vinegar and turn off the heat, then set it aside to cool for later use
3. While the sauce is cooling, handle the cucumbers. Wash and dry the cucumbers, cut into quarters from the middle, remove the core of the cucumbers, and cut them into small pieces.
4. Put water in a pot, and after the water boils, blanch the sliced cucumber strips in the boiling water for 30 seconds.
5. After about 30 seconds of blanching, take it out and quickly put it into cold water to cool. Repeat this step three times
6. Take out the cucumbers that have been cooled three times, cool thoroughly and control the water content, put them in an airtight jar, and pour in the cooled sauce.
7. Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.