1. Materials: chicken drumsticks, peppers, small onions, beer, sugar, oil, salt, star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, etc.
2. Chicken legs, beer, and seasonings are ready, you can also choose chicken thighs
3. Chicken thighs, washed and cut into small pieces
4. Cut peppers and onions for later use, if you like spicy food, you can put more
5. Boil the cut chicken pieces in water to remove the blood
6. Boiled chicken nuggets
7. Put oil in the pot, add sugar, turn on low heat to melt the sugar, and stir constantly with a spatula, until it turns into a caramel color and starts to smoke when the sugar is fried.
8. Pour in the blanched chicken pieces and stir fry quickly to make it evenly colored
9. Add seasoning, pour in soy sauce and dark soy sauce
10. Pour in the beer, put the chicken pieces at the end, and simmer for about 30 minutes on medium heat
11. When the soup is almost finished, add the peppers and onions
12.Turn on the fire, stir fry, and cook
13.beer chicken nuggets