Prepare the ingredients:
Plain flour, red dates, warm water, yeast powder, brown sugar, raisins
1. Prepare flour and red dates
2. Steam the red dates in a pot first.
3. After the red dates are steamed, remove the jujube core with a knife and chop it up for later use.
4. Prepare an appropriate amount of warm water, pour in the yeast powder, mix well with chopsticks, then add an appropriate amount of brown sugar, stir well, add the chopped red dates and stir again.
5. After mixing well, pour it into the basin and mix it with the flour evenly. Stir while pouring. If it feels thin here, you can add a little more flour.
6. Then brush oil on the bottom and surrounding of the rice cooker. This is mainly to prevent sticking. Pour the stirred batter into the rice cooker and let it ferment for about 40 minutes. It will be fermented to twice the original size.
7. Then sprinkle some raisins on top, put it in the rice cooker, and select the cooking mode.
8. Our brown sugar hair cake is ready. It tastes soft and elastic and has a strong brown sugar flavor. It is much more delicious than the brown sugar jujube cake bought outside. The method is simple and easy to learn. Friends who like it may wish to try it at home.