Material: plain flour, cowpea, pork, carrot, yeast, oil, chopped green onion, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, etc.
1. Add yeast and 170 grams of water to plain flour, mix well
2. Cover the thickened batter with plastic wrap and let it stand to ferment until it doubles in size
3. Next is the filling: cowpeas, pork, carrots diced for use
4. Pour oil into a non-stick pan, add chopped green onion, and stir-fry until fragrant
5. Pour in the diced pork, stir fry until the meat changes color
6. Then add carrots and cowpeas, and continue to stir fry until the vegetables are broken.
7.1 spoon of soy sauce, 1 spoon of vegetarian oyster sauce, a little mushroom powder, and salt, the taste is enough
8. Stir fry the ingredients and sauce evenly, put the fried stuffing on a plate, set it aside to cool, and set aside
9. At this time, the dough is almost fermented, remove the plastic wrap, spray oil with both hands, and spread evenly
10. Take an appropriate amount of dough and arrange it into a cake shape in your hand
11. Put the filling in the pie and wrap it
12. Spray the non-stick pan with oil again, and put the wrapped pancakes into the pan
13. Boil on low heat, fry until the bottom is lightly browned, and then turn over. In addition to pancakes, you can also steam them directly in the pot, and the taste is not bad.