Ingredients and seasonings needed: small crucian carp, pepper, ginger, chives, salt, cooking wine, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking oil, starch, flour, eggs
1. To make this dish, use fresh crucian carp to make the most fragrant. First, scrape off the scales, then cut the belly of the fish, remove the gills, and tear off the black membrane in the belly of the fish, which is the fishy smell main source.
2. Drain the cleaned fish and put it in the basin, put a few peppercorns, a few shallots, and a few slices of ginger in it, add a spoon of salt, a spoon of pepper, and two spoons of cooking wine, pour some soy sauce and Mix the oyster sauce with chopsticks and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Put a spoonful of starch and two spoonfuls of flour in a bowl, add an egg, and then a spoonful of cooking oil, stir clockwise with chopsticks, and stir until you can pick it up with chopsticks and form a paste that falls in a line.
4. Pick out the seasoning in the marinated fish, pour out the excess sauce, and pour the reconciled batter on the fish.
5. Make sure the skin of every inch of fish is covered with batter and put it on a plate for later use.
6. When the oil in the pot is 60-70% hot, add the crucian carp one by one, and when the surface is golden brown, remove and control the oil.
7. When the oil temperature rises, put the fried crucian carp into the pot again and fry again. This is also the key to the crispy crucian carp. It can be cooked in a minute or two with high heat!
1. Choose fresh wild crucian carp for the most delicious taste.
2. The black membrane in the fish belly needs to be cleaned.
3. The proportion of batter should be mastered.
4. Re-frying is very important.