1. Ingredients: chopped peppers, eggs, starch, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chives, garlic, sugar, white pepper, chicken essence, etc.
2. Garlic, chives, finely chopped
3. Put the minced garlic, minced green onion, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chopped pepper, pepper powder, chicken powder, and other ingredients into a bowl together, add a little water and stir evenly.
4. Prepare the sauce and then process the tofu, cut the northern tofu into large pieces half a centimeter thick
5. Sliced tofu coated with a layer of dry starch
6. Beat the eggs in a bowl, and coat the starch-coated tofu with a layer of egg wash. (The cut tofu is first stained with starch, and then wrapped in egg liquid, the tofu treated in this way is not easy to break, and the fried color is more golden and crispy)
7. Put the egg-coated tofu in a frying pan and fry it on medium-low heat
8. Fry until golden on both sides, fry the egg-coated tofu until golden, and pour directly into the bowl sauce prepared in (step 3)
9. After boiling, change to medium-low heat and simmer for a few minutes so that the sauce can fully penetrate into the tofu
10. Simmer until the soup is reduced and the tofu is slightly soft, then change to medium heat to collect the juice, and the soup can be basically used up