Materials: flour, warm water, eggs, chives, salt, sesame oil, etc.
1. Add water to plain flour
2. The kneaded smooth dough, with a soft surface is more suitable for making pies. Cover with a damp cloth and wake up for 15 minutes
3. Crack the eggs into the bowl. Heat oil in a pan, fry the eggs
4. Chopped chives. Eggs and chives in a bowl
5. Add some salt and sesame oil. Mix well, the rest of the seasoning does not need anything
6. Divide the awake noodles into doses of the size you want. big pie
7. Take a dough and roll it into a circle with a slightly thin edge
8. Put the stuffing, the stuffing is a little delicious
9. Close the mouth like a steamed bun and pinch it tightly. The mouth should be as small as possible, and the excess noodles can be pulled off, otherwise, the pie will have gnocchi.
10. With the mouth facing down, no rolling pin is needed, just press the flat pie with the palm of your hand
11. Brush the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of oil, put the pie in and set it up, brush the surface with a thin layer of oil, and fry on low heat
12. It must be a small fire or the surface will be mushy quickly. Flip golden brown on one side and fry the other side
13. Cook on low heat until golden brown on both sides, the plain stuffing is well cooked, and the stuffing is cooked when the skin is cooked