Material: minced pork, corn kernels, starch, lotus root, oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, chopped green onion, starch, etc.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vegetarian oyster sauce, fresh mushroom powder, salt, and starch to the minced meat, because there is sauce after that, the seasoning of the meat filling does not need to be too heavy
2. Stir the meat filling and ingredients thoroughly, and set aside for later use
3. For this recipe, I suggest you use nine-hole crispy lotus root, which tastes fresh and crunchy. Half sliced lotus root, put in water to prevent oxidation
4. The remaining lotus root is chopped. I use 80 grams for this ratio. If you like to eat lotus root, you can put more, but I think this ratio is better.
5. The chopped lotus root is added to the meat filling, chopped green onion, instant corn kernels, and other ingredients, you can add it
6. Mix all the ingredients evenly and arrange them into small patties
7. The surface of the sliced lotus root is evenly coated with starch and attached to the surface of the meat patty. It not only tastes good but also looks good.
8. Spray a non-stick pan with oil and place the prepared patties in the pan
9. Turn on a small fire, fry the meat patties until the bottom is slightly yellow, then turn over, and then you can adjust the sauce
10.1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vegetarian oyster sauce, 5 grams of sugar and water, just right for the meatloaf
11. Pour the prepared sauce into the pot, simmer on low heat until the soup is thick and cooked, then pour it out