1. Material: sticky rice flour, sugar, yeast, water, black sesame, etc.
2. Weigh the rice flour, sugar, and yeast into a clean bowl and mix well
3. Then add water in a ratio of 1:1 to 1:1.1 and stir until no dry powder is visible at all and the sugar is melted
4. After the rice paste is mixed, if the room temperature is above 20 degrees, cover it with a lid and ferment directly. If the room temperature is low, sit in hot water to ferment. The water should not be too high, and it will feel a little hot to the touch, about 40 degrees, preferably no more than 50 degrees.
5. The fermentation time varies according to the temperature. It is good to have a lot of bubbles. It smells slightly sour. Be careful that it is too sour.
6. Wash the mold, dry it with water, and apply a layer of oil to facilitate demolding after steaming.
7. Stir the fermented rice paste evenly, and evenly distribute it in the mold, about six or seven points of the mold is full. Put back in hot water for a second fermentation.
8. The second fermentation reaches 9 points, take it out. Start boiling hot water.
9. Sprinkle some cooked black sesame seeds, or sugar osmanthus, red dates, whatever you like.
10. After the water boils, put the mold into the pot, cover, steam for 20 minutes on medium heat, then turn off the heat, simmer for 3-5 minutes, then open the lid, and then unmold.
11. The cake is not too hot, it can be eaten.