1. Prepare the main ingredients, 2 long eggplants, a handful of vermicelli, shallots, garlic cloves, dried peppers, etc.
2. Let’s deal with the vermicelli first. The vermicelli should be soaked in warm water to soften, and the warm water will take about five minutes to soften.
3. When the vermicelli is soaked, deal with the eggplant. Remove the head and tail of the eggplant and cut it into sections first, then change the knife and cut it into long strips.
4. Put the soaked vermicelli in a deep dish, and place the sliced eggplant barcode on the vermicelli. Immediately put it into the pot and steam it. (Don’t keep the cut eggplants for a long time, the eggplants will turn black after a long time in the air)
5. Put the plate in the pot of boiling water and cover it, steam it for about 8-10 minutes after steaming. Then there are the different sizes of an eggplant, the steaming time may be different. Steam it until the eggplant is soft or broken. If it is too soft and rotten, it has no taste and is not delicious.
6. When steaming the eggplant, make a bowl of sauce, mince the shallots and garlic, and shred the dried peppers.
7. Put the chopped onion, garlic, and dried chili into a bowl, and pour in the hot cooking oil to excite the fragrance
8. Add 3 teaspoons of light soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon of sugar, a little salt, chicken powder, and finally 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and mix well to make the sauce.
9. Take out the steamed eggplant, and pour the seasoning sauce over it. It is salty and slightly spicy, sour, and appetizing.