600 grams of pork belly, an appropriate amount of shredded ginger, an appropriate amount of cooking wine, an appropriate amount of water, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of pepper, an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, the appropriate amount of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of southern milk sauce, appropriate amount of Ming oil, one sweet potato, 70 grams of five-spice steamed pork powder, and a little chopped green onion.
How to do it：
1. First prepare 600 grams of pork belly. You can put it in a hot pot to burn the skin to remove the odor and impurities in the pores, burn it until browned and scrape it with a knife. Then cut them into larger pieces, the length of which is about half the palm of your hand, and put them in a bowl for later use.
2. Cut a little shredded ginger, put it in a bowl, and add cooking wine and water to soak for a while.
3. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, southern milk sauce, and Ming oil to the cut meat slices, mix well, add ginger water several times while grasping, let the pork belly fully absorb the water, and then marinate for flavor.
4. Prepare another sweet potato, peel it and cut it into pieces for later use.
5. Pour about 70 grams of five-spice steamed meat powder into the meat slices, grab it with your hands, and add a little oil at the same time, grab it into an oily state, and then place the skin side down one by one at the bottom of the bowl, and put it on the bottom of the bowl. sweet potato.
6. After the water is boiled, steam in a pot, cover, and steam for more than an hour, and the longest should not exceed 90 minutes.
The steamed pork is fragrant when the lid is opened, the meat is tender and smooth, and there is obvious oil and water in the bowl. After it comes out of the pot, put it on a plate and turn it over, sprinkle it with chopped green onion, and the delicious steamed pork is ready, soft, and glutinous. Fragrant, crisp, and tender meat, and oily rice noodles, make people drool. Friends who like it can try it.