Ingredients: shrimp, mushrooms, carrots, cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, white pepper, green onions, ginger, etc.
1. Choose fresh prawns, wash and drain
2. Remove the head, tail, and line of shrimp, mince, and add minced green onion and ginger
3. Add cooking wine to remove the fishy smell
4. Add soy sauce, salt, and white pepper and mix well
5. Carrots are peeled and chopped, added to the shrimp skin filling
6. The filling is ready
7. Wash and remove the shiitake mushrooms
8. Stuff the processed shrimp paste into the shiitake mushrooms
9. Put it in the steamer
10. Choose a steamer with 1000 watts and set it for 10 minutes. After steaming, wash and chop the shallots and sprinkle them on the steamed mushrooms.