Required ingredients and ingredients:
Chicken offal, green pepper, red pepper, ginger, garlic, chives, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, vinegar, chicken essence
1. First, chop the ginger, garlic, green peppers, and scallions for later use.
2. Rinse the chicken offal after repeatedly rubbing it with salt. Cut the chicken gizzard into thin slices, cut the chicken intestines into small pieces, and just cut the chicken liver twice.
3. Put the chopped chicken offal in a pot, add shredded ginger, scallions, and red peppers, add salt, cooking wine, pepper, and dark soy sauce, stir well, let it fully taste, and marinate for 20 minutes.
Finally add a spoonful of cornstarch and mix well. This will make the fried chicken offal more tender.
4. Put more oil in the pot, add shredded ginger and red pepper and fry until fragrant, quickly pour in the marinated chicken offal, and fry until discolored.
5. Then add shredded green pepper and stir-fry, add soy sauce and white sugar to taste, and sprinkle a little chicken essence when the pot is lifted.