Materials: plain yogurt, flour, eggs, sugar, honey, etc.
1. The flour, yogurt, and eggs are put together. I use homemade thick yogurt. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to personal taste. I put 10 grams, and honey will be added later.
2. Mix well, until it becomes a paste, let it stand for 10 minutes
3. Heat a pan, medium heat, put a little oil, not too much, and use a small spoon to scoop a spoonful of the batter into the pan
4. The batter spreads out automatically…
5. After half a minute, the automatically formed cake is ready on one side, turn the other side over, and bake for another half a minute.
6. Out of the pot, drizzled with a little honey, delicious