Material: bullfrog, small pepper, green pepper, oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, starch, etc.
1. The ingredients are all ready. Bullfrogs are usually packaged and killed. When you buy them, ask the store to kill them, remove the internal organs, peel them and wash them. Although the skin of a bullfrog can also be eaten, I am still a little afraid, so it is cheaper for the merchant every time. Small chili peppers and green peppers are cut into circles, and ginger and garlic are minced and set aside.
2. Chop the bullfrog into small pieces, add a spoonful of soy sauce and the appropriate amount of salt, sprinkle with starch, and marinate for about ten minutes with your hands.
3. Pour a tablespoon of oil into the pot, pour the bullfrog pieces into the pot, and stir-fry until the meat pieces change color.
4. Cover the pot, do not need to put water, and simmer directly for one minute, without water, the bullfrog simmered directly with oil is especially fragrant with pepper. After the bullfrog is cooked, take it out
5. Continue to heat the remaining oil of the fried bullfrog, pour in minced ginger and garlic, and fry until fragrant
6. Heat chopped peppers and small peppers, sprinkle with the appropriate amount of salt and stir fry slightly
7. Pour in the bullfrog and stir well
8. Heat pepper, soy sauce, and an appropriate amount of salt stir fry to taste, pour the inappropriate amount of spicy oil and serve