Materials: chicken wings, potatoes, dried peppers, celery, garlic, ginger, bean paste, soy sauce, sugar, starch, sesame seeds, chicken powder, rice wine, salt, garlic, ginger, cooking oil, etc.
1. Soak chicken wings in water for 30 minutes to remove blood
2. In order to make the chicken wings more delicious, use a flower knife on the surface
3. The chicken wings are marinated with rice wine, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger, and salt for about half an hour (adjust the proportion according to your own taste, you can also add your favorite marinade)
4. Cut into round slices of the same thickness. After cutting, wash off the starch in water, otherwise, it will turn black;
5. Celery washed and cut into pieces
6. Dried chili peppers, cut into sections, remove the chili seeds
7. Whole garlic cloves, ginger cut into hob pieces
8. Put oil in the pot, when the oil is 70% hot, add the chicken wings and fry slowly until
9. Fry one side until golden brown, then flip the other side and fry. During this period, you must use chopsticks to flip the chicken wings from time to time, so as not to stick to the pan and it will not look good.
10. Fried chicken wings until golden brown
11. Put the remaining oil in the pan into the potato chips and fry, the pieces do not overlap
12. When you feel the potatoes are fried and crispy, you can cook them first.
13. Take another pot, put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot, add 1 tablespoon of Pixian bean paste and saute until fragrant
14. Add the chopped garlic and ginger cloves and saute until fragrant
15. Add chopped dried chili and stir fry
16. Add in the fried chicken wings and stir well
17. Add in the fried potato chips and continue to stir fry
18.Stir in chopped celery
19. Finally, add the right amount of sesame seeds, chicken powder, and salt to taste, and it’s ready to serve.
20. Then put it on a plate, sprinkle with a little chopped green onion